1.Audit assignment preparation and planning.
2.Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
3.Visit customer sites and speak with various levels of management to have a better understanding of the company and its needs.
4.Prepare or contribute to a final audit report, which may include recommendations for system or process changes.
1. Audit assignment preparation and planning.
2. Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
3. Investigating internal operations and systems.
4. Evaluation of the business's controls.
5. Assessing risk management approaches.
6. Execute audits for other company divisions as assigned.
7. Performing audits for other departments, as needed.
8. Analyze financial reporting, fraud, and operational company risks through analytics.
9. Document detailed
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in a specific industry sector.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient